This shareholding structure gives Bladex greater strength and flexibility to accomplish its mission through a proven mechanism for the promotion and financing of Latin American trade.
As of June 30, 2017, there were 39,361,562.28 issued and outstanding common shares.
|Class A||Central Banks, Banks and State-Owned Entities (16.11%)
Issued in the name of central banks and designated state institutions of 23 countries of Latin America and the Caribbean.
|Class B||Banks and Financial Institutions (6.26%)
Issued in the name of banks and other financial institutions.
|Class E||Private Investors (77.63%)
Issued in the name of private investors, whose shares are listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
|Class F||State entities and agencies of non-Latin American countries (0%)
Only be issued in the name of state entities and agencies of non-Latin American countries, including, among others, central banks and banks in which the State is the majority shareholder, of those countries; or multilateral financial institutions, be it international or regional institutions.
- Argentina - Banco de la Nación Argentina
- Barbados - Central Bank of Barbados
- Bolivia - Ministerio de Economía y Finanzas Públicas
- Brazil - Banco do Brasil
- Chile - Banco del Estado de Chile
- Colombia - Banco de Comercio Exterior de Colombia, S.A.
- Costa Rica - Banco Central de Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic - Banco de Reservas de la República Dominicana
- Ecuador - Banco Central del Ecuador
- El Salvador - Banco Central de Reserva de El Salvador
- Guatemala - Banco de Guatemala
- Haiti - Banque de la Republique D'Haiti
- Honduras - Banco Central de Honduras
- Jamaica - National Export-Import Bank of Jamaica
- Mexico - Banco de Mexico
- Nicaragua - Banco Central de Nicaragua
- Panama - Banco Nacional de Panamá
- Paraguay - Banco Central del Paraguay
- Peru - Banco de la Nación
- Suriname - Centrale Bank van Suriname
- Trinidad and Tobago - Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago
- Uruguay - Banco de la República Oriental del Uruguay
- Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela - Banco de Comercio Exterior de Venezuela
Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela
Transfer Agent for Class "E" Common Shares listed on the New York Stock Exchange
|By Regular Mail:||By Overnight Delivery:|
P.O. BOX 30170
|211 Quality Circle Suite 210
College Station, TX 77842